Something Old, Something New in Electric Cars from Nissan
There’s electricity in the air, and thanks to Nissan, more electricity on the road than ever with the groundbreaking Nissan LEAF hatchback and the brand-new Nissan Ariya crossover SUV. The 2023 Nissan LEAF and Nissan Ariya are eligible for federal and state tax credits of up to $10,000 combined.
The Old Is New Again
The “old” Nissan LEAF is really new: the 2023 Nissan LEAF makes it easy to go electric without breaking the bank. It’s coming to Schomp Nissan in Littleton later this summer. The Nissan LEAF was one of America’s first all-electric vehicles, and it’s still a leader with more than 8 billion miles driven.
The 2023 Nissan LEAF has a range of up to 212 miles in the higher two trim levels. And with an ever-increasing number of charging stations in Colorado and the U.S., finding a place to “fill ‘er up” is pretty straightforward – more than 50,500 stations in the U.S. and Canada. It comes in two trim levels, both with front-wheel drive. The base LEAF S has 147 hp with a 40-kWh battery pack. The LEAF SV Plus has a 60-kWh battery that offers 214 hp. Both versions have the latest infotainment technology and safety equipment. The 2023 Nissan LEAF has a restyled grille, headlights, fascia, and good-looking multi-spoke wheels. Inside it offers comfortable legroom, comfy seating, and ample cargo-carrying room.
Nissan’s New Ariya Goes the Distance
Schomp Nissan will welcome the 2023 Nissan Ariya this fall. The 2023 Nissan Ariya will take you far efficiently and stylishly. The Nissan Ariya comes with:
- Power from two battery-pack choices – 63 kWh at 215 hp and up to a 260+-mile range, and 87 kWh at 238 hp and up to a 304-mile range; an additional dual-motor option boosts power to 389 hp
- Two drivetrain choices – FWD and e-4ORCE AWD
- Four versions with a variety of options – Nissan Ariya Venture +, Nissan Ariya Evolve+, Nissan Ariya Premiere; and Nissan Ariya Platinum+
- Most advanced Driver Assist and Safety Technologies, including ProPILOT Assist with Navi Link, ProPILOT Park
- Excellent connectivity with intelligent personal assistant technology
- Exciting design and tons of creature comforts
Charge at Home
Since 80 percent of charging takes place at home, Nissan has partnered with Wallbox to offer a Wallbox Pulsar Plus Level 2 home charger at a discount. You’ll be able to charge your 2023 Nissan LEAF overnight in your garage and start the day with a full charge. More information about this partnership will be available soon.